- Available exclusively at:
- Bar 145 5305 Monroe St.; Berger's Olde Tyme 1742 W. Laskey; Shawn’s Irish Tavern 4400 Heatherdowns, 7436 W. Bancroft St. and 105 S. Third St. in Waterville; Manhattan’s Restaurant 1516 Adams St.; The Attic on Adams 1701 Adams St.; Wesley’s Bar & Grill 1201 Adams St. and the Ottawa Tavern 1817 Adams St. in the Toledo Uptown area; Ye Olde Cock n' Bull Tavern 9 N. Huron St. in Downton; Rocky's Bar 4020 Secor Rd.; Kilgus Choice Meats 3346 W. Laskey Rd.; Ventura’s Original Mexican Cantina 7742 W. Bancroft St.; Anchor Inn 4950 Suder Ave.; Mayfly Tavern 4532 N. Summit St. in Point Place; Tank's Meats 3355 Ohio 51 in Elmore; Social Gastropub 14 25818 North Dixie Hwy. across from Levis Commons in Perrysburg; Pub 51 5110 Woodville Rd. in Northwood and Icons Eatery and Entertainment 3150 Navarre Ave. in Oregon. (Icons provides FREE SHUTTLE service)
- General admission at gates: $8.00. Children 12 & under free.
Online discount advance purchase admission: $7.00 and shuttle tickets: $7.00.
Bar discount advance purchase: $6.00 and shuttle tickets: $7.00.
GAF Shuttle ticket purchase, as well as free parking and shuttle pick-up and drop-off locations at nine Toledo-area locations. Save time and avoid lines, buy tickets in advance online! Two day ($10) and three day ($15) admission passes available online only.
- Special Sunday Discounts: Active military, police, fire, or EMS personnel will be admitted at no charge (with proof of employment) on Sunday. Senior citizens’ with Golden Buckeye card or equivalent will be admitted for $1 discount from general admission on Sunday at the gate.
- View a map of the festival grounds
- Please click here to view a list of
Hotels near the festival grounds.
- Please click here to view the
2014 GAF Contest Winners
- Available exclusively at:
- Bar 145, 5305 Monroe St. (use Hobby Lobby lot for parking)
- Berger’s Olde Tyme, 1742 W. Laskey Rd.
- Due to Key St. overpass construction, there will be NO parking at the Lucas County Recreation Center, 2901 Key St. Maumee; Parking at 4400 Heatherdowns at Key St.
- Mayfly Tavern, 4532 N. Summit St. Point Place
- Anchor Inn, 4950 Suder Ave Point Place
- Ye Olde Cock n' Bull Tavern, 9 N. Huron St. Downtown Toledo
- The Attic on Adams, 1701 Adams St. Toledo Uptown
- Social Gastropub, 25818 North Dixie Hwy. across from Levis Commons in Perrysburg
- J&R Contracting Plaza (formerly Kroger), 1300 Michigan Ave. in Waterville; Friday 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. pickups; Saturday 4:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. pickups
- Pub 51, 5110 Woodville Rd. in Northwood (provides FREE SHUTTLE)
- Icons Eatery and Entertainment, 3150 Navarre Ave. Oregon (Provides FREE SHUTTLE service Friday 6pm-close; Saturday 2pm-close; & Sunday noon-close)
- Shuttle Bus Departure Times:
Friday, August 28, 2015 – 6 pm – 1 am
Saturday, August 29, 2015 – 4 pm – 1 am
- Shuttles will leave departure locations continuously each day until 10:00 PM
- LAST SHUTTLE DEPARTS FROM DEPARTURE LOCATIONS TO FESTIVAL GROUNDS AT 10:00 PM FRIDAY & SATURDAY
LAST SHUTTLES DEPART GAF GROUNDS AT 1:00 AM
- Special Sunday Shuttle:
2:00 pm - 10:00 pm from Bar 145 only.
- Last shuttle departs Bar 145 at 7:00 pm. Last shuttle departs Festival Grounds at 11:00 pm
- Black & White Taxi Cab Stand:
- Use the East gate, by the bus pick up. Show proof that you've taken a Black & White Cab to one of the Festival's many shuttle locations or the Festival site and you'll receive $5.00 worth of food or beverage tickets (one receipt per vehicle). Get your tickets at the Guest Services tent!