- Available exclusively at:
- Bar 145 5305 Monroe St.; Berger's Olde Tyme 1742 W. Laskey; Shawn’s Irish Tavern 4400 Heatherdowns, 7436 W. Bancroft St. and 105 S. Third St. in Waterville; Manhattan’s Restaurant 1516 Adams St.; The Attic on Adams 1701 Adams St.; Wesley’s Bar & Grill 1201 Adams St. and the Ottawa Tavern 1817 Adams St. in the Toledo Uptown area; Ye Olde Cock n' Bull Tavern 9 N. Huron St. in Downton; Kilgus Choice Meats 3346 W. Laskey Rd.; Ventura’s Original Mexican Cantina 7742 W. Bancroft St.; Anchor Inn 4950 Suder Ave.; Mayfly Tavern 4532 N. Summit St. in Point Place; Tank's Meats 3355 Ohio 51 in Elmore; Holiday Inn Express 3154 Navarre Ave. and Icons Eatery and Entertainment 3150 Navarre Ave. in Oregon. (Icons provides FREE SHUTTLE service)
- Special Sunday Discounts: Active military, police, fire, or EMS personnel will be admitted at no charge (with proof of employment) on Sunday. Senior citizens’ with Golden Buckeye card or equivalent will be admitted for $1 discount from general admission on Sunday at the gate.
- General admission: $8.00. Children 12 & under free. Discount advance purchase admission $7.00 & shuttle tickets $6.00. GAF Shuttle ticket purchase, as well as free parking and shuttle pick-up and drop-off locations at nine Toledo-area locations. Save time and avoid lines, buy tickets in advance online! Two day ($10) and three day ($15) admission passes available online only.
- View a map of the festival grounds
- Please click here to view a list of
Hotels near the festival grounds.
- Please click here to view the
2013 GAF Contest Winners
- Departing From:
- Bar 145, 5305 Monroe St. (use Hobby Lobby lot for parking)
- Berger’s Olde Tyme, 1742 W. Laskey Rd.
- Lucas County Recreation Center, 2901 Key St. Maumee
- Mayfly Tavern, 4532 N. Summit St. Point Place
- Anchor Inn, 4950 Suder Ave Point Place
- Ye Olde Cock n' Bull Tavern, 9 N. Huron St. Downtown Toledo
- The Attic on Adams, 1701 Adams St. Toledo Uptown
- Belle Wine & Martini Lounge, 3145 Hollister Ln in Levis Commons
- Pub 51, 5110 Woodville Rd. in Northwood (Provides FREE SHUTTLE)
- Icons Eatery and Entertainment, 3150 Navarre Ave. Oregon (Provides FREE SHUTTLE service Friday 6pm-close; Saturday 2pm-close; & Sunday noon-close)
- Shuttle Bus Departure Times:
Friday, August 22, 2014 – 6 pm – 1 am
Saturday, August 23, 2014 – 4 pm – 1 am
- Shuttles will leave departure locations continuously each day until 10:00 PM
- LAST SHUTTLE DEPARTS FROM DEPARTURE LOCATIONS TO FESTIVAL GROUNDS AT 10:00 PM FRIDAY & SATURDAY
- LAST SHUTTLES DEPART GAF GROUNDS AT 1:00 AM
- Special Sunday Shuttle:
2:00 pm - 10:00 pm from Bar 145 only.
- Last shuttle departs Bar 145 at 7:00 pm. Last shuttle departs Festival Grounds at 11:00 pm